Limited Edition print by military artist Robert Taylor.
On the morning of December 7, 1941, the Pacific fleet at Pearl Harbor in Hawaii suffered a surprise attack by Japanese Zeros. In less than two hours, four of eight battleships were sunk; a dozen naval vessels lay damaged or sinking in the water and 2400 souls perished. Pearl Harbor became a raging inferno.
In this superb painting, Taylor recorded a terrible moment in history which changed the future of the USA.
This Limited Edition print is signed and numbered by the artist and seven survivors from this attack.
- Chief Gunners Mate MIGUEL ACUNA
- Chief Boatswains Mate RICHARD CUNNINGHAM
- Chief Machinist AL FICKEL
- Lieutenant JOHN FINN
- Chief Gunners Mate JOHN LAND
- Machinist Mate LYNDLE LYNCH
- Fireman 1st Class QUENTIN PYLE
- Seaman 1st Class KEN SWEDBERG
Print Size W 33 x H 23 inches
This print comes with a Certificate of Authenticity.